I’ve written for Christianity Today, Leadership Journal, The Englewood Review of Books, The Covenant Companion, and others. Here are a few of those articles and reviews.
- “A Modest Proposal.” The Englewood Review of Books; January, 2018.
- “A Forgotten History.” Covenant Companion; November, 2017.
- “The Already Exiled Church.” Leadership Journal, October 2015.
- “Ministry in the Shadow of Violence.” Covenant Companion, September 2015.
- “Grieving With Charleston.” Leadership Journal, June 2015.
- “Review: Where the Cross Meets the Street.” The Englewood Review of Books, April 2015.
- “Learning to Lament.” Leadership Journal, June 2014.
- “Normal.” Commission on Biblical Gender Equality, March 2014.
- “Review: What’s the Matter with White People?” The Englewood Review of Books, November 2012.
- “Trayvon Martin, Dr. Land, and the “Myth” of Racism.” Leadership Journal, May 2012.
- “Chick-fil-A, Boycotts, and the Power of Brands.” Leadership Journal, August 2012.
- “Chick-fil-A, Boycotts, and the Power of Brands Pt 2.” Leadership Journal, August 2012.
- “The Problem of Plugging In.” The Covenant Companion, January 2012.
- “Christian Saints vs. Cultural Celebrities.” Leadership Journal, December 2011.
- “Selling Jesus to Optimistic American.” Christianity Today, January 2010.
All of my reviews can be found using the Book Review category. Reviews on this blog are rarely critical because life is too short to finish bad books. Sometimes I request review copies from a publisher and occasionally they arrive unsolicited.